Guidelines for project ideas
The following questions can serve as inspiration for finding a project idea:
- Which topics that you research or teach are appropriate for an international format?
- For which contents and competencies is an international exchange with students from the partner universities particularly suitable?
- For which contents could international discussions and collaboration produce exciting results? How do other international perspectives contribute to a better understanding of the seminar content?
- What existing courses, curricula, materials, etc. could you convert into an international format?
- Are there assignments/projects/questions in your courses that lend themselves to joint processing in the form of learning tandems or group work between the international student groups?