From June 2021, we will support projects that aim for:
- designing and conducting joint European online and blended teaching and learning formats, e.g. blended seminar, online seminar, etc.,
- develop digital international course offerings, curricula, or multiple/joint degrees (MOOCs, etc.),
- develop online collaborations, e.g. digital lab.
The following prerequisites apply to the support of cooperation projects:
- Your project aims to provide students of Freie Universität Berlin with international experiences through virtual/blended mobility scenarios or teaching-learning scenarios.
- Your project implies cooperation with at least one teacher or researcher from the Una-Europa University Network or the EIT Innovation Community.
- Your digital teaching or course is available to students from at least one other partner university from the Una-Europa University Network or the EIT Innovation Community.
- The teaching formats or E-Learning content to be developed is offered in English.