Information on support and funding
At all partner universities of the Higher Education Alliance, selected projects will be supported from spring/summer 2021 onwards.
CeDiS supports your selected cooperation projects by:
- advising you individually on questions of e-learning didactics and the planning of your digital, international teaching and learning offers
- providing you with selected workshops from the CeDiS training programme that will support you in the digitalisation and internationalisation of your teaching offer
- assisting you technically and didactically in the realisation of your digital scenarios and course offerings
- supporting you in the production of video and audio resources
- Peer Learning Sessions: regular physical and virtual exchange with European partners
- giving you the opportunity to present your project at an international conference
- assisting you in applying for suitable funding from FU schemes
- Una Europa Starter Funds to initiate contacts for teaching cooperation projects with Una Europa partner universities
- Erasmus+ funding to initiate contacts with EIT partner universities
- E-Learning support programme of Freie Universität to support collaborative teaching/learning scenarios (e.g. work contracts)
- Funding of travel costs for teachers and students in the context of blended mobility formats
OpenU also supports project proposals that are already supported within another funding line or that emerge from other teaching collaborations.